Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
(05-10-2016, 02:04 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 10:50 AM)ghostpotato Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 12:19 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Pokkén Tournament / Pokémon Tekken:
Everything here

Rayman Legends:
Everything here

That's everything from those two games.

I think you're missing the BGM for the stages... Tongue I'll upload them if you like.
They're not missing, we don't accept music on The Sounds Resource for legal reasons. This has been mentioned dozens of times already.

Sorry, my bad. Sad I'm kinda new here, so plz excuse my non-familiarity with the terms/conditions. Thanks for the clarification. Smile I hope you can accept my sincere apology (and I'm not being sarcastic).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by ghostpotato - 05-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)