Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Regarding Dissidia
#4
No worries, gonna be honest and say that your post did sound a tiny bit aggressive, but it's good to know that wasn't your intention. There have been people in the past who have shown unreasonable disrespect towards the staff and rippers so I thought I'd be a bit firm on the point of how it's totally voluntary, I'm sorry if that came off a bit rough though.

As I said these suggestions are super helpful, VGR wouldn't be half as good as it is today without the input of members and users so we appreciate it greatly Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by Ton - 05-10-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)