Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds
#20
Alright, twilightvixen, I added those to my To-Do list.

I updated the first post mainly because I want to fix Bulbasaur before I move on. Critism on it is APRECIATED!!! You'll see that some of the sprites were removed and this is because I'm currently moving the sprites so the sheets will be organized by Generation.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by Dragoon - 01-12-2009, 10:40 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by Dragoon - 01-13-2009, 09:07 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by DiamondDustSpirit - 01-17-2009, 05:20 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by Baegal - 03-14-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by Baegal - 03-15-2009, 09:25 AM
RE: Pokemon D/P/Pt Styled Overworlds - by Spriter - 03-27-2009, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)