Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nostalgia Triggering VGM
#4


A bit of a weird one for me. Find myself whistling it at work every now and again. I think it gets me nostalgic because it was when I considered Nintendo to be at the top of their game again. Instead of well, whatever it is they are doing now...



Also this terrible repetitive tune. Because it was the first game I was determined to complete after buying a load of NES games for like £1 each.



I think every NES owner had a love hate relationship with this game.

And finally...



Like man, all of Battletoads' soundtrack was bad-ass...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Koh - 05-06-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Shade - 05-06-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by miyabi95_ - 05-06-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Goemar - 05-07-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Zero Kirby - 05-07-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Yawackhary - 05-14-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Nostalgia Triggering VGM - by Shade - 05-16-2016, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)