Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Well finished Ratchet and Clank. Man, that game is pretty - and good.
Hope the film and game finds success and causes the series to make a bit of a come back as it truly deserves.


Tried the Nioh demo... more Dark Souls nonsense, just have no interest in these kind of games. I don't mind hard games (hell I try and one-credit most arcade games and completed Ninja Gaiden black on the stupid hard mode) but games where there's just no slow build up or guide to how to play - that isn't building a sense of mystery and wonder - it's just lame.

Like seriously, give me a combat tutorial or something so I don't have to die 8 times by the second guy and watch the game load before I have a clue what I'm doing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by Goemar - 05-01-2016, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)