Why are some fans feeling so uneasy about the next Zelda game? I find the hate pretty irrational, considering we're talking about a new Zelda game. All they've shown of it so far was a hardly-finished tech demo and some concept art. The only thing I can think of being a reason for negative reactions from fans would have to be the changes in the hero's design.
[spoiler]
![[Image: 13062476_1070090343052095_90398657514680...e=57A85CC9]](https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/13062476_1070090343052095_9039865751468082505_n.png?oh=cc2eb00dd4b87d88fee4919744c28013&oe=57A85CC9)
[/spoiler]
I may not be a huge fan of modern Zelda games (I prefer the 2D hack-and-slash style), but if I were, I would be so much more than just excited! In fact, despite being a moderate fan of Zelda, I'm still looking forward to what they have to show at E3 this year!
[spoiler]
![[Image: 13062476_1070090343052095_90398657514680...e=57A85CC9]](https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/13062476_1070090343052095_9039865751468082505_n.png?oh=cc2eb00dd4b87d88fee4919744c28013&oe=57A85CC9)
[/spoiler]
I may not be a huge fan of modern Zelda games (I prefer the 2D hack-and-slash style), but if I were, I would be so much more than just excited! In fact, despite being a moderate fan of Zelda, I'm still looking forward to what they have to show at E3 this year!

