Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros REMIX! Spriters Needed
#3
(04-26-2016, 10:40 PM)Ton Wrote: "Please make thousands of unique sprite for me while I never make this game. Don't worry I'll put your name somewhere in the credits."

This is kind of a peeve of mine. People come here asking for huge amounts of work for free with no inkling that they even know how to code.

Please provide some proof that you have a working engine or something at least. If not, I'm going to lock this thread tomorrow.

Is Game Maker Studio proof enough? I don't know how to upload an image without uploading it somewhere else.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros REMIX! Spriters Needed - by OmegaEx - 04-26-2016, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)