Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
#60
Oh that!

That turned out to be an easy fix. The lighting was wrong. I'll make and post an updated render card when I'm done updating to the latest Unity patch, and then I'll do more sound and animation work, especially for Mario. Once Mario's done, I'll test stuff out, like stages, AT's, Pokemon and items, to interact with him as a base.

EDIT: How's this one?

[Image: SiteRenders-Mario_zpstynz8mq5.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Feud - Unity3D fan-game! - by Kold-Virus - 04-25-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)