Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie
#9
I think you should experiment with the shading on Jetters a bit to achieve a more metallic look. The current sprite doesn't really read as metal, just dark green skin.

Something like this maybe:

New Old
[Image: UCOb8qh.png]
It's difficult to add much reflection when working around all the details, but it's something. Was also messing with the leg positioning since I found yours a bit unbalanced looking but I never came up with anything I'm very proud of so probably ignore that for now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie - by Shade - 04-23-2016, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)