Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random stuff that I've ripped.
#86
Today's Submissions:

#594 Alomomola

Battle Wheel
Beastly Gigas
Fast Guy
Fierce Cyclops
Inviting Nyogo
Iron Dice
Kowakashu
Kumiashira
Lovely Doll
Shallow Okina
You In Wonderland Battle Fields


[spoiler=Render][Image: qqG5OKt.png][Image: OepjXLD.png][/spoiler]


[spoiler=Spoiler]I made a tutorial for ripping 3DS models with rigs which also dealt with how to fix up some of the Pokemon textures while the site was down, but I'm not confident enough to release it   Cry [/spoiler]


I looked into the Bravely Default Demo and found that it uses CGFX/BCRES most of which are contained in a "crowd.fs" archive/container, but are hit or miss when exporting to SMD/DAE from Ohana3ds Rebirth, also I have no clue how the character's eyes/mouth work. I've attached a few enemies that worked and some npc/character, I've attached some turtle enemy & some character.


(04-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: These things have some really weird names. Least they look pretty cool!

Yeah, I think so too, also I still can't find the dark rust model.


Attached Files
.zip   Turtle thing.zip (Size: 783.67 KB / Downloads: 314)
.zip   test character thing.zip (Size: 354.8 KB / Downloads: 260)


Messages In This Thread
Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 08-24-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 08-24-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 08-24-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 08-24-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 08-29-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Chirz - 08-29-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 08-29-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Chirz - 09-25-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-25-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 08-31-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-01-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by OS-PRIME - 09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-08-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 09-09-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-13-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by OS-PRIME - 09-13-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-13-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by OS-PRIME - 09-14-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-17-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by TGE - 09-17-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 09-17-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 09-25-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 10-05-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 11-27-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 01-10-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Yarcaz - 01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 01-11-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 01-13-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 01-14-2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 02-06-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 02-17-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by The Prawn - 02-20-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 02-21-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 02-21-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Pingus! - 02-21-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 02-21-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 02-25-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Yarcaz - 03-01-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-02-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Yarcaz - 03-02-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-03-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-08-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-13-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-19-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-20-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-22-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-22-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-22-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-22-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-22-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-22-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-23-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-23-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-23-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-23-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-24-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-25-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 03-25-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-27-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-28-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-29-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 03-30-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-04-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-05-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-06-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by IvanDrian - 04-07-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-08-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-09-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-10-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-13-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-14-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 04-14-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-15-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-16-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-16-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-16-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by IvanDrian - 04-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-18-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-22-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 04-22-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-23-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 04-24-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-24-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 04-24-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-24-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-25-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Ton - 04-25-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-26-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 04-26-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-27-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 04-28-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-01-2016, 03:03 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-02-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Pingus! - 05-03-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-03-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-08-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-09-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-10-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-11-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-13-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-14-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-14-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-14-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-14-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-15-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-15-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-15-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-15-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-15-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-21-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Hallow - 05-23-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by Carpaccio - 05-24-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - by TheFip - 06-23-2016, 05:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)