Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Pixel Art] Pokemon Works
#3
Aha, I think I can help you make this better: first of all, avoid using the Line or the Circle tools in Paint. Secondly, you should consider applying shading. and anti-aliasing. I suggest that once you have finished drawing a lineart, you should clean the lines and make sure the outline looks good. Think about the size of your canvas: are you ready to shade all of that? How are you going to shade it? You've got to think about that.
It can be made far better, trust me. It would help others give you critic, advice or comments if you submitted your reference too.
I'll be checking out for progress!


Messages In This Thread
[Pixel Art] Pokemon Works - by Mad Infernape - 01-17-2009, 10:05 AM
RE: [Pixel Art] Infernape made by myself - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-17-2009, 10:33 AM
RE: [Pixel Art] Pokemon Works - by Ninspriterx - 01-18-2009, 10:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)