Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds
#5
Hey, I'm bumping this request from a year ago. I don't need the sounds anymore as I found them elsewhere, but...

if somebody could rip the evidence graphics used on the bottom of the screen when playing as Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, I'd greatly appreciate it.


Messages In This Thread
UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by Virt - 01-30-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by puggsoy - 01-30-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by Virt - 05-08-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by Virt - 06-22-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by Virt - 04-18-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: UMvC3 Sprites and Sounds - by TheWinter - 04-20-2016, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)