Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

D A R K S O U L S I I I
#10
the best thing in dark souls 3 : blood splattering on the walls depending on how you hit the enemies (i take it they repurposed the algorithm from bloodborne ?)

also the boss of the cathedral was very intertesting, and uncommon for souls games ive seen (i mean the pope and co)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Marth - 03-30-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 03-30-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by TomGuycott - 04-05-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Davy Jones - 04-05-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by water dog - 04-07-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-08-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by TomGuycott - 04-09-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-11-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-15-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lexou Duck - 04-16-2016, 06:32 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-16-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Marth - 04-16-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-18-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by TomGuycott - 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Lemonray - 04-27-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: D A R K S O U L S I I I - by Zac - 05-04-2016, 04:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)