Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Miitomo
#11
(04-12-2016, 02:59 AM)TGE Wrote: Didn't take me more than an hour or two.
You can easily get a free student version which lasts about 3 years. I also attached an exported obj file if you only want the models in the file that was posted in the OP.
And no, I'm not porting it to Blender even if I knew how.

I tried getting the student version but I don't want to use an actual school because I feel like I might get caught or something  Ouch!
and don't want to use my own school for the same reason. (I do have a modeling design class so it won't really be illegal :p

I tried making up a school but that didn't work.

Are there any risks to just picking some random school because I really would like to get a copy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-01-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-04-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Miitomo - by justcamtro - 04-07-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-07-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Miitomo - by justcamtro - 04-07-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Miitomo - by TGE - 04-10-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-11-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Miitomo - by TGE - 04-12-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-14-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Miitomo - by Tiberious - 04-13-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Miitomo - by Demonslayerx8 - 04-13-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Miitomo - by TGE - 04-15-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Miitomo - by Ariss - 04-16-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Miitomo - by AtomicLugia - 07-16-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Miitomo - by MisutaaUrufu - 02-24-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: Miitomo - by AtomicLugia - 02-28-2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Miitomo - by MisutaaUrufu - 03-02-2018, 11:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)