Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trouble with .uasset files
#1
I tried to rip a model from the a game. I managed to get the .pak extracted, but now I'm stuck at the .uasset files. Getting them into a unreal project has proved to be difficult for many according to the forums there, but so far none of those "solutions" helped me. They just suggest drag and drop, but that's obviously what I tried at the very start.

I was wondering if someone else could let me a hand.

Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trouble with .uasset files - by Yarrmor - 04-13-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Trouble with .uasset files - by Ariss - 04-16-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Trouble with .uasset files - by Yarrmor - 04-16-2016, 04:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)