Gonna go back to the topic of "overweight anthro characters" briefly to talk about a character who doesn't quite fit the stereotype that we know of:
[spoiler]
![[Image: latest?cb=20150912153039]](http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mana/images/7/78/Niccolo_(LoM_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20150912153039)
Niccolo from Legend of Mana. He doesn't really look overweight or anything, but he is rather stout. While I'm not attracted to dudes in games, I adore this guy. He's super cute-looking. On top of that, his personality is so mysterious. On the outside he seems like some greedy and desperate asshole hoping to make a fortune on pieces of trash, deep down he's very kind-hearted, intelligent, and strong (in battle especially). It's rare for me to come across a male character design that's so appealing to me.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
![[Image: latest?cb=20150912153039]](http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mana/images/7/78/Niccolo_(LoM_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20150912153039)
Niccolo from Legend of Mana. He doesn't really look overweight or anything, but he is rather stout. While I'm not attracted to dudes in games, I adore this guy. He's super cute-looking. On top of that, his personality is so mysterious. On the outside he seems like some greedy and desperate asshole hoping to make a fortune on pieces of trash, deep down he's very kind-hearted, intelligent, and strong (in battle especially). It's rare for me to come across a male character design that's so appealing to me.
[/spoiler]

