I don't get it. If I was a well-built man and told to do a victory pose I'd want to look pretty sexy/awesome in it.
I mean some games have dumb things (Dragon's Crown and it's Sorceress for example. I simply couldn't play as her as it just looked so ridiculous) but this is like a non-issue and seems to be the angry few just shouting loudly.
[spoiler=possibly NSFW but official art for the Sorceress for those who don't know what I'm on about]
![[Image: sample_304837299e389fe5ab71b0101733b145d...pg?1068608]](http://safebooru.org//samples/1033/sample_304837299e389fe5ab71b0101733b145dbed4d32.jpg?1068608)
[/spoiler]
I mean some games have dumb things (Dragon's Crown and it's Sorceress for example. I simply couldn't play as her as it just looked so ridiculous) but this is like a non-issue and seems to be the angry few just shouting loudly.
[spoiler=possibly NSFW but official art for the Sorceress for those who don't know what I'm on about]
![[Image: sample_304837299e389fe5ab71b0101733b145d...pg?1068608]](http://safebooru.org//samples/1033/sample_304837299e389fe5ab71b0101733b145dbed4d32.jpg?1068608)
[/spoiler]

