Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Heeeeeeeelp!
#2
(01-16-2009, 08:36 PM)Quizzle Wrote: I need help. I can't attach things when I post! All it says is this; "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server." which doesn't make any sense.

I think audio did something to the uploading system and the mods haven't fixed it yet....Since that's been happening to me after the hacking....


Messages In This Thread
Heeeeeeeelp! - by Toad - 01-16-2009, 08:36 PM
RE: Heeeeeeeelp! - by [robo9] - 01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
RE: Heeeeeeeelp! - by Devicho - 01-16-2009, 10:13 PM
RE: Heeeeeeeelp! - by Ninspriterx - 01-16-2009, 10:15 PM
RE: Heeeeeeeelp! - by mozzy - 01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
RE: Heeeeeeeelp! - by Vipershark - 01-23-2009, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)