Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie
#1
[Image: niE0MHh.png]

So you might have noticed that I draw the forum as an art deco city... If you haven't here is some concept art
[spoiler][Image: pz4BMa9.jpg][Image: kHVy8PF.jpg][Image: QImOSij.jpg][/spoiler]
Now for this project... I have one sprite in all it's glorious entirety 
[Image: lho3cIB.png]
[spoiler=story/scenery explaination]It's a film noir kind of story, Hiyna Blackfeather is a freelance private investigator constantly overshadowed by the more efficient TSRville Police Department. It's one usual night in the city when Hiyna's office door gets it's first knock from a customer[/spoiler]



I have no programming skill whatsoever. But, basically this is Deco Resource, the sprite thread I guess

Guide of style coming to a thread near you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie - by Hiynastrike - 04-06-2016, 01:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)