Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
#13
i dont like anthromorphic characters often because I find the design to be bland. Such as the aforementioned Crash, who is totally NOT like a Bandicoot and has a very visually appealing outfit of... Naked top and blue trousers.

I like it more when it's more creative, that is, it's more than a random animal with human clothing. Thus I like the units in Shining Force (the deer-face girls and centaur knights) and animal inspired characters.

In particular I like Fire Emblem Fates' Kinu/Selkie. She's a fox girl and fox girls in japanese media always come with a lot of mysticism and religion imbued within the character - it's something i really love too
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by Gors - 03-31-2016, 06:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)