03-31-2016, 01:43 AM
and Lucario is one of the ones I was going to list.
In particular, the one from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
Besides his character design and his power are pretty badass, his character traits, such as loyalty and bravery are pretty nice as well.
In the unlikely event someone doesn't want some plot details spoiled...
[spoiler] Sad his fate, though, besides learning of his master's... and I'm also going to guess fading from existence/dissolving into thin air is not a fun way to go [/spoiler]
In particular, the one from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
Besides his character design and his power are pretty badass, his character traits, such as loyalty and bravery are pretty nice as well.
In the unlikely event someone doesn't want some plot details spoiled...
[spoiler] Sad his fate, though, besides learning of his master's... and I'm also going to guess fading from existence/dissolving into thin air is not a fun way to go [/spoiler]
