Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
#1
Since Sonic the Hedgehog left a mark on the gaming industry, character designers working for many game companies have become open to using anthropomorphism (mostly animal and mechanical features), so I decided to create a thread for any fans of these types of characters.

I shouldn't have to say to keep this SFW, lol. Just don't post any NSFW fanart xD. But I guess if your into adult visual novels and simulators, you can show SFW images of anthro characters from them :>.

I guess I'll start: I recently started playing Star Ocean for the Super Famicom, and while the gameplay isn't as action-RPG as TSR says it is (lol), I do like the animal-like character designs. Millie's probably my favorite so far. (mostly the more recent design for the PSP remake) The slightly-pointed ears and bushy tail completes the look for me, personally.

[Image: latest?cb=20150701120956]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by miyabi95_ - 03-30-2016, 08:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)