03-30-2016, 02:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016, 07:48 PM by Hiynastrike.
Edit Reason: nice idea dragon
)
[spoiler]LADIES AND GENTS!
4 Years ago in the lovely year of 2012, a game was started and died in the same year, that game was grow and the four transparent tiles that ignited a revolution
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-21400-...#pid476378
there is the thread for memory... I was a garbage spriter back then[/spoiler]
Hello VGRians, I would like to invite you on a collaborated piece, there are no real rules beside knowing your limit of what you'd expect to offensive, (e.g.: the word "butt" is fine, clearly defined private parts aren't)
Well anydoo, here is Grow 2016... A four year thing... I guess????
![[Image: Cl046ue.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Cl046ue.png)
original
![[Image: Y1ZUOIa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Y1ZUOIa.png)
current
the name of the game is to add onto this block and it grows altogether as each member adds their bit to the image
4 Years ago in the lovely year of 2012, a game was started and died in the same year, that game was grow and the four transparent tiles that ignited a revolution
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-21400-...#pid476378
there is the thread for memory... I was a garbage spriter back then[/spoiler]
Hello VGRians, I would like to invite you on a collaborated piece, there are no real rules beside knowing your limit of what you'd expect to offensive, (e.g.: the word "butt" is fine, clearly defined private parts aren't)
Well anydoo, here is Grow 2016... A four year thing... I guess????
![[Image: Cl046ue.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Cl046ue.png)
original
![[Image: Y1ZUOIa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Y1ZUOIa.png)
current
the name of the game is to add onto this block and it grows altogether as each member adds their bit to the image


