(03-26-2016, 05:30 PM)Hallowpape Wrote: [spoiler=Quotes]
(03-24-2016, 03:58 AM)IvanDrian Wrote: please rip more pokemon and trainer on overworld model T_T
(03-24-2016, 08:54 PM)RadamanthysMI Wrote: please rip more pokemon and trainer on overworld model T_T [2]
needing too xD
(03-26-2016, 05:15 PM)yehshuah Wrote: the over world for npc and Pokemon would be nice[/spoiler]
C-C-C-C-Combo breaker.
I have a bunch of Overworld NPCs pending, 45 to be exact. All Gym Leaders, Protagonists, Antagonists, Elite Four, and a few trainer classes.
Seeing how Peardian has made it to February submissions, it shouldn't be too long before most of them are approved or denied.
Thank you a lot.
Almost all of the unique NPCs from ORAS have already been uploaded.
I think the only missing ones are: Player's Mother, Mr. Briney, Capt. Stern, Mauville City "Old Guys", PC Nurse, PokeMart Seller and Mr. Bonding (though the last three are reused from XY). I hope that they will be added soon. And that XY character models will be added soon as well.
Keep up the great work.
By the way, is a NPC texture rip for XY and ORAS available anywhere? It would be very useful. Such thing has been done for ORAS demo by ProjectPokemon, so I think it's also possible for the full game.

