Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DG Ripping Help
#11
I've found some 8bpp images, but obviously they don't turn out right since I don't know where the palettes are. I also feel like there are many more than just these, so far they're only backgrounds.

Not sure if I'll be able to find out any more than this, might give it another shot though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 02-23-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-13-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by einstein95 - 03-13-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-15-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-15-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-16-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-24-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by puggsoy - 03-24-2016, 03:22 AM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-24-2016, 12:06 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-24-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by puggsoy - 03-24-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: DG Ripping Help - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-24-2016, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)