Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo Wii U Production Ends This Year
#3
(03-22-2016, 07:29 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I have my own Wii U, full of digital content stuck to that particular machine, so I neither want nor need a new one. The news doesn't affect me at all.

Unless your current one breaks and oh shit you can't replace it because they aren't being made anymore and almost nobody bought one, so used prices are stupid high.

I'm not hopeful, but I really want the NX to be backwards compatible to avoid a situation like that.

On the bright side: not long until I can jailbreak my Wii U without worrying about an update bricking my system.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo Wii U Production Ends This Year - by Kriven - 03-22-2016, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)