03-19-2016, 09:30 AM
It contains the sitting, standing, and waddling animations.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: How do you rate this? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Awesome! | 4 | 57.14% | |
| Nice. | 0 | 0% | |
| Ok. | 3 | 42.86% | |
| I don't like it. | 0 | 0% | |
| This sucks! | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 7 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Guess what I ripped?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Guess what I ripped? - by iChibi - 03-18-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by OS-PRIME - 03-18-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by iChibi - 03-19-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by AkumaTh - 03-19-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-19-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by iChibi - 03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Guess what I ripped? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-23-2016, 12:11 AM
|