As of currently I am making a character for MUGEN but I need the sprites for him/her. It is the Deemo and the Girl sprites from Brave Frontier. I have no idea how to rip sprites off of apps so I was hoping that you guys could possibly rip it for me? I understand if it's a no. But if yes I need the sprite sheets of http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wik...85,_Light) and http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wik...85,_Light)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Ripping Request?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Ripping Request? - by GrimiLocura - 03-18-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Ripping Request? - by Random Talking Bush - 03-18-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Ripping Request? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-18-2016, 06:23 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

