Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Started playing Super Smash Bros. for N64. It's different for sure - if you're one of those professional gamers who specialize in Smash Wii-U, 3DS, or even Melee, you probably shouldn't play the N64 version for an extended period of time.

What I really like about it would have to be the shading and camera. While the graphics are obviously behind nowadays, they created a great camera system and shading effect that makes it really easy for players to see the characters without having to squint. That's something I believe that Smash 3DS really missed, because lately I've been having trouble with knowing which character I am on the screen. Everything's so spread out, including the camera, and the models aren't well-defined from even a rather small distance. Has anyone else had this issue?

But I play on the 3DS only...For the Wii-U, I wouldn't know.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by miyabi95_ - 03-15-2016, 01:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)