Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun
#11
part of the smoothness of the cape also comes from the overall body movement so if the body is choppy, it influences the cape movement too, jsyk
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 02-22-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by Ton - 02-23-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 02-23-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by Marth - 02-24-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 02-24-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 03-13-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by Gors - 03-13-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 03-13-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by TheShyGuy - 03-13-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by SmithyGCN - 03-13-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Small Thing I'm Doing for Fun - by Gors - 03-14-2016, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)