It appears I'll be joining in on ripping the Pokemon too.


I would've joined in sooner, but I wasn't sure how to fix any issues when I first discovered this thread last year(Which is why I stuck to simpler things back then), but thanks to spoilered quotes below it's much easier.
[spoiler=Quotes][spoiler=RTB]Ooooooor you could edit the textures directly (except for the "normal maps"), double the canvas size horizontally and paste a mirrored copy on the right side of the texture, then you don't have to worry about modifying the UV mapping. Much easier in my opinion (and also makes it so that the normal map textures actually work the way they should!).[/spoiler][spoiler=GDKchan]Just a note here. DAE always had problem with weights, this is not a new issue. You can export it as *.smd as convert it to *.fbx using Noesis and the rigging will be perfect. Or you can just import the smd directly if you have a smd plugin.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
#081 Magnemite
#082 Magneton
I would've joined in sooner, but I wasn't sure how to fix any issues when I first discovered this thread last year(Which is why I stuck to simpler things back then), but thanks to spoilered quotes below it's much easier.
[spoiler=Quotes][spoiler=RTB]Ooooooor you could edit the textures directly (except for the "normal maps"), double the canvas size horizontally and paste a mirrored copy on the right side of the texture, then you don't have to worry about modifying the UV mapping. Much easier in my opinion (and also makes it so that the normal map textures actually work the way they should!).[/spoiler][spoiler=GDKchan]Just a note here. DAE always had problem with weights, this is not a new issue. You can export it as *.smd as convert it to *.fbx using Noesis and the rigging will be perfect. Or you can just import the smd directly if you have a smd plugin.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

