Update 3/12/16
8 hours later.. coming home from playing my high school show "Les Miserables", I find one of the biggest sound updates I've ever had! It's great to be able to contribute so many things at once! Enjoy!:
Mobile:
Trivia Crack- All Sound Effects
Horror Escape- All Sound Efffects
Kingdom Rush- Frontiers:
[spoiler]
Tusken + Wasp
Templar
Vodoo
Karkinos
Heroes
Sandwraith + Myrmidon
Priest
Pirates
Necromancer
Monk
Wizard
Saurians
Volcano
Vampiress
Legionnaire + Reinforcements
Mage
Mecha
Minotaur
Miscellaneous
Savants
[/spoiler]
PC:
Snowy: The Bear's Adventures- All SFX
Stay tuned for the next update!
~Anex
8 hours later.. coming home from playing my high school show "Les Miserables", I find one of the biggest sound updates I've ever had! It's great to be able to contribute so many things at once! Enjoy!:
Mobile:
Trivia Crack- All Sound Effects
Horror Escape- All Sound Efffects
Kingdom Rush- Frontiers:
[spoiler]
Tusken + Wasp
Templar
Vodoo
Karkinos
Heroes
Sandwraith + Myrmidon
Priest
Pirates
Necromancer
Monk
Wizard
Saurians
Volcano
Vampiress
Legionnaire + Reinforcements
Mage
Mecha
Minotaur
Miscellaneous
Savants
[/spoiler]
PC:
Snowy: The Bear's Adventures- All SFX
Stay tuned for the next update!
~Anex

