Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Street Fighter V Ripping Project
#1
I have started to rip models from Street Fighter V. To start off, here's an image to prove that I've ripped models!

[Image: y3mpD76qxOF-NCOpF8zc05g9EmeSLV6l7dGDn5J5...pmode=none]

This is Ken's normal costume from Street Fighter V. I have submitted him, and he is currently waiting to be approved.. I will continue to rip models, and anyone who wants to help can ask for the model files.

Thanks to loriscangini from deviantART for helping me with textures! Look in the comments of http://loriscangini.deviantart.com/art/S...-591574361 to see how to color the textures.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter V Ripping Project - by nobody231 - 03-11-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Street Fighter V Ripping Project - by Ton - 03-11-2016, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)