02-28-2016, 10:17 PM
(02-28-2016, 12:22 PM)supermariodx24 Wrote: Sorry, I'm in hospital as we speak.. I'll turn it on when I get home..I tough you were going to say "Is on guys" or something like that
, right before i went to sleep the server was On u.u (At least i played it)When i learned how to jump i tough i could jump over the enemies, Actually i can, but i cant hurt them
(Is going to stay like that or it will be added?)I fixed one mapping issue e.e (That Tree owns me one), the game is fun enough for me, too bad that i dont like Mario, I will keep testing it when i have time (And when is on)
As iyenal said, the Hud and Graphics are awful, well.... i will wait for that Big Update

Game Review:
-Graphics 7/10
-Sounds 2/10
-Gameplay 5/10
Final Score 5/10, Just a motivation, good game, keep working on it

