Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck?
#11
A few Nicktoons games are pretty okay - I can only remember the crossover kart racer and a Danny Phantom game on the GBA. Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle for the SNES is pretty fun too, as long as you change the controls so that up is jump and not one of the four buttons. I'd also recommend the Shounen Jump crossovers (Famicom Jump I and II, Jump Super Stars and Ultimate Stars, Battle Stadium D.O.N., and J-Stars Victory VS).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Dazz - 02-25-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by miyabi95_ - 02-25-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by K0n9 - 02-26-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-26-2016, 11:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)