Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition V 2.0 rips
#1
Hey, guys. I'm looking for someone who can rip the content from the 2.0 version of Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition. Most of the content as already been uploadedĀ here, however, with the update comes 41 new teammates (such as Metal Mario, Boomerang Mario, Larry & Red Koopa Troopas, Gold 3-Goomba Tower, etc).

I need someone who can rip their character card thumbnails, team images, and cut-in images. I'll also need the map icons ripped as well: this includes the blue Bowser battle icons, the big red Bowser boss icon, the Warp Pipes, Beanstalks, etc.

I'm looking to see how much this would cost. For further details, please send me a PM. Thanks!


Messages In This Thread
Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition V 2.0 rips - by BlackNebulX - 02-22-2016, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)