Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rex Jailcat/Benny Miraj's sprites
#4
I got more.

The level from the Sunsoft version.
[Image: Fantasy_Zone_Level_1_Sunsoft_Version.jpg]

The enemies of level 1 from the Sunsoft version.
[Image: Fantasy_Zone_Level_1_Enemies_Sunsoft_Version.png]

The boss.
[Image: Fantasy_Zone_Boss_1_Sunsoft_Version.png]

And the boss from the Tengen version.
[Image: Fantasy_Zone_Boss_1_Tengen_Version.png]

I'll probably rip the enemies from Tengen's level 1 and the shop from the Tengen version next. I notice the shop from the Sunsoft version's already ripped, so I'll leave that alone.

By the way, I noticed an "Add sheet/game" function to the site that I never noticed before. I hear you guys used to just post them on the site.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Rex Jailcat/Benny Miraj's sprites - by Ton - 02-21-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Rex Jailcat/Benny Miraj's sprites - by Benny The Miraj - 02-21-2016, 04:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)