Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja (1) for PS2
#7
(02-20-2016, 08:58 PM)puggsoy Wrote: It's a bunch of gzip files stuck onto each other, which can be extracted using offzip. The resulting files have filenames and such in them but I'm not quite sure how to get files out of those.

I downloaded offzip and dragged data.bin onto it, but it created a file with 0 bytes. Did I do something incorrect?

Perhaps I misread, I was gonna try to tinker with it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja (1) for PS2 - by Kokonoe - 02-20-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja (1) for PS2 - by Kokonoe - 02-20-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja (1) for PS2 - by Ploaj - 02-21-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja (1) for PS2 - by Ploaj - 02-25-2016, 10:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)