I'm playing Project X Zone 2 and I'm crying because this one chapter consists of the thing I absolutely HATED from the last game.
[spoiler]You have to chase the Stehoneys before they reach the end of the stage and it's so ANNOYING. I'M GOING TO HATE THIS. Of all the things they had to bring back... IT HAD TO BE THIS.[/spoiler]
EDIT: One of the characters in this game is from God Eater 2, and in my rage against this current chapter, I have to point out just how much I hate one of the girls' outfits. It just... Holy crap it makes me so mad. Look at this.
[spoiler= boobage]
[/spoiler]
Does this... Does this even look practical? I absolutely hate how the girls in these games wear such skimpy outfits. It's not even practical! I mean, I really shouldn't be surprised considering this is Japan, but...
Also I'm pretty sure there's a number of women who don't even have underwear, if their outfits are anything to go by.
Ugh. I want to get through this chapter as quick as possible so I can go back to enjoying the game.
EDIT2: Well now that I've gotten past that chapter I feel loads better. The best part is that the characters acknowledged Nana was barely wearing anything on top. "Ms. Nearly-topless", I believe someone called her.
I still really like the humor in this game, though. The fact that the characters acknowledge some of the more iffy designs makes me feel better about them.
I should note that I have no problem with Morrigan because, well, she's a succubus. She's supposed to be fanservicey. Which is kinda funny because her outfit is actually pretty tame compared to some others (like Felicia).
[spoiler]You have to chase the Stehoneys before they reach the end of the stage and it's so ANNOYING. I'M GOING TO HATE THIS. Of all the things they had to bring back... IT HAD TO BE THIS.[/spoiler]
EDIT: One of the characters in this game is from God Eater 2, and in my rage against this current chapter, I have to point out just how much I hate one of the girls' outfits. It just... Holy crap it makes me so mad. Look at this.
[spoiler= boobage]
[/spoiler]Does this... Does this even look practical? I absolutely hate how the girls in these games wear such skimpy outfits. It's not even practical! I mean, I really shouldn't be surprised considering this is Japan, but...
Also I'm pretty sure there's a number of women who don't even have underwear, if their outfits are anything to go by.
Ugh. I want to get through this chapter as quick as possible so I can go back to enjoying the game.
EDIT2: Well now that I've gotten past that chapter I feel loads better. The best part is that the characters acknowledged Nana was barely wearing anything on top. "Ms. Nearly-topless", I believe someone called her.
I still really like the humor in this game, though. The fact that the characters acknowledge some of the more iffy designs makes me feel better about them.
I should note that I have no problem with Morrigan because, well, she's a succubus. She's supposed to be fanservicey. Which is kinda funny because her outfit is actually pretty tame compared to some others (like Felicia).

