Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

(PS3) Kamen Rider Battride War(I & 2 and Possibly Genesis/SummonRide) *.MSF Sony-MP3
#3
(02-18-2016, 08:34 AM)Anex Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 01:41 AM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Hello I'm trying to convert these sound files but they seem to be only play in Mono? some of them sound incoreect becasue they Should have left and right parts,Like Fourze's Magnet States announcment "FOZ_MAGNET.msf"
Right: N
Left: S
Both: Maguneto On!

here is a folder full of Sounds.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o4hu88tfyni69...ZktMa?dl=0

VGMStream says they are Sony-MP3 (It has LAME encoding tags)
Taking a guess, you ran it through VGSC, right?
I used the EXE to convert and the Winamp plugin.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: (PS3) Kamen Rider Battride War(I & 2 and Possibly Genesis/SummonRide) *.MSF Sony-MP3 - by Lugana Rysniq - 02-18-2016, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)