Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zelda Oracle Games
#8
Well, I can say if there's one thing I'd want from a remake, it'd be to reprogram the Mermaid Tail to act more like the default swimming mechanic instead of turning it on it's head by switching the button needed to swim and having you mash the button to swim. I bought Oracle of Seasons for the 3DS a while ago, but I've been hesitant to buy Ages because of that stupid Mermaid Tail stage.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zelda Oracle Games - by Mr. Sqweakers The Great - 02-17-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by miyabi95_ - 02-17-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Kriven - 02-17-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Koh - 02-17-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Kriven - 02-17-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by BullockDS - 02-17-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Koh - 02-17-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Benny The Miraj - 02-17-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by Koh - 02-17-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Zelda Oracle Games - by BullockDS - 02-17-2016, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)