Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to rip GBA instruments?
#1
I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and I've searched for tutorials time and time again, but haven't found anything useful. So, does anyone here know how to rip GBA instruments? Basically, what programs do I need?

Thanks to anyone in advance. Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to rip GBA instruments? - by Neon Streak - 02-16-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Pingus! - 02-16-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Filler - 02-17-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Neon Streak - 02-18-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Pingus! - 02-17-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Filler - 02-17-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: How to rip GBA instruments? - by Pingus! - 02-17-2016, 07:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)