02-15-2016, 09:44 PM
(02-15-2016, 05:53 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Mega Latias and Mega Latios are actually done, I just forgot to cross-post those in the OR/AS section (particularly because their models are in X/Y too).
Mega (and regular) Houndoom won't take too long to upload since I extracted and fixed it up for a friend not too long ago.
(EDIT: Done.)
#229 Houndoom
Cool, I noticed that some of the mega-evolutions that were only in OR/AS are shown in the rips of Pokemon X/Y, I have my suspicions, but I am just curious to know.
Also I saw that not all of the X/Y/OR/AS Pokemon models were ripped/submitted by you (which makes sense, there are a lot of models) and I made a list of them in the spoiler tag below, but I am curious if you have looked at these models yourself to compare them to your own rips compared to what the other people ripped and if there was any inconsistencies or other things that you would need to do manually, like on the Houndoom model that you just submitted, etc.
[spoiler='Pokemon Models X/Y/OR/AS NOT Ripped/Submitted by Random Talking Bush']
----------------------
Pokemon X/Y Models
----------------------
Weedle - Theben
Kakuna - Theben
Beedrill - Theben
Pidgey - Theben
Pidgeotto - Theben
Pidgeot - Theben
Rattata - Theben
Raticate - Theben
Spearow - Theben
Fearow - Theben
Arbok - Theben
Clefairy - Mystie
Clefable - Theben
Vilpix - Theben
Ninetales - Theben
Jigglypuff - Theben
Wigglytuff - Theben
Zubat - Mystie
Golbat - Mystie
Oddish - Theben
Gloom - Theben
Vileplume - Theben
Paras - Theben
Parasect - Theben
Venonat - Theben
Venomoth - Theben
Digglett - Theben
Dugtrio - Theben
Meowth - Theben
Persian - Theben
Psyduck - Theben
Golduck - Theben
Mankey - Theben
Primeape - Theben
Growlithe - Theben
Poliwag - Mystie
Poliwhirl - Theben
Poliwrath - Theben
Bellsprout - Theben
Victreebel - Theben
Tentacool - Theben
Tentacruel - Theben
Geodude - Theben
Graveler - Theben
Golem - Theben
Snorlax - Mystie
Crobat - Mystie
Cleffa - Mystie
Politoed - Mystie
Teddiursa - Mystie
Suicune - Mystie
Treecko - Mystie
Grovyle - Mystie
Wurmple - Mystie
Delcatty - Mystie
Wynaut - Mystie
Tepig - Mystie
Panpour - Mystie
Simipour - Mystie
Woobat - Mystie
Vanillish - Mystie
----------------------
Pokemon OR/AS Models
----------------------
Beedrill - Theben
Pidgeot - Theben
[/spoiler]


