Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games?
#22
Oddly enough I've actually found games slightly more unnerving after growing up and knowing what the hell is going on in them. For example, the first time I played Majora's Mask, I don't think I even knew the moon was falling. Nowadays I know a lot more about the world of that game and it's actually fairly creepy.

Even as a kid, though, the SA-X scared the shit out of me. Entering a room only to hear those footsteps... yeesh. I think it's because they still leave me in control of Samus, so I get this subconscious feeling that if I do anything wrong the SA-X will catch me and kill me so I just sit there, terrified of even moving.

The DKC Game Over screen used to freak me out as a kid too. Dunno why. I just couldn't handle that shit.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games? - by Zero Kirby - 02-15-2016, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)