Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
#5
Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu (Nintendo Wii) and J-Star Victory VS (Ps3)
could you try with these???

I reccomend the Wii game first, since it's pretty easier, just need to find a better QUICKBMS script than the default one from Luigi's page or a way to load BRMDL file and convert it into DAE. Sad

besides, I have a really desperated interest in that *censored* stupid oversized beast/mutt of Sadaharu. from those games.

But if you plan to use Ninja Ripper for this, then Forget the PS3 game. Tongue
I don't know if it works well on PS3 emulators, and probably it will be a pain in the *censored*


Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Farlavor - 02-11-2016, 11:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)