Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Peanuts
#13
(02-11-2016, 06:20 AM)Gors Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 07:23 PM)LeftnRightLloyd Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 01:28 PM)Gors Wrote: Snooping as usual I see

I never liked the comic strip Peanuts

but I like the food peanuts

here we usually eat them in pé-de-moleques and paçocas

YOU'RE FROM BRAZIL?!
If yes, high-five!!

On-topic:
I never read the comic strips, and i didn't watch the show that much, but i like the characters and their designs, they look really cool.

Shhh não fale muito alto

Eles ainda não sabem  Smug
Não se preoculpe... não vou falar muito alto eu prometo! 
estou falando baixo agora
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Peanuts - by nadiya2000 - 02-08-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Peanuts - by psychospacecow - 02-08-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Peanuts - by Kosheh - 02-08-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Peanuts - by Dazz - 02-09-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: Peanuts - by Kosheh - 02-09-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Peanuts - by Dazz - 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Peanuts - by Rapidkirby3k - 02-09-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Peanuts - by Gors - 02-09-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Peanuts - by LeftnRightLloyd - 02-09-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Peanuts - by Gors - 02-11-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Peanuts - by LeftnRightLloyd - 02-11-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Peanuts - by tigerlily - 02-09-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Peanuts - by Kosheh - 02-10-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Peanuts - by Monobrobe - 02-11-2016, 10:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)