Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Having Fun Isn't Hard When You've Got a Library Card! -- Reading Thread
#3
The only time I read is when I study. Which is what I'm doing these past few weeks.

I made a decision to get a PHD in Software Engineering and am devoting myself to studying at the local library until I go to college, where I can use the library over there. Although I don't have any specific books of interest, I can say that I'm falling in love with the atmosphere. Its so quiet... yet, it's vast knowledge speaks to me. You can feel the energy of the mind fill you. Your focus towards the pages of your book.... its super effective.

Heck I'm loving it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Having Fun Isn't Hard When You've Got a Library Card! -- Reading Thread - by ~Axis~ - 02-10-2016, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)