Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The only reason I personally would consider brawl better than smash 4 is because brawl had a solid single player mode. As it is on the Wii U, the main reason I enjoy the game (i.e why I can play it alone and not complain) is because of it's decent online mode and playing with friends irl, and the tournament scene. There is no more satisfaction left for me in classic mode or any other single player mode besides unlocking stuff just because.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NX HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by ~Axis~ - 02-08-2016, 10:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)