Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(02-08-2016, 05:31 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Brawl gave us the likes of Diddy Kong, Wario, Sonic, King Dedede, Pokemon Trainer.
Smash 4 gave us Mega Man, Pac-Man and the rest are just... meh. I mean, I wanted Little Mac in too. But he's not quite as exciting as say Wario.

I can't agree with this mentality. Almost every newcomer in Brawl is still in Smash 4. The way you're sounding to meĀ is that the characters shouldn't have appeared in Brawl for them to matter in Smash 4.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NX HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by NICKtendo DS - 02-08-2016, 10:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)