Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Well I suppose that's subjective.

Brawl gave us the likes of Diddy Kong, Wario, Sonic, King Dedede, Pokemon Trainer.
Smash 4 gave us Mega Man, Pac-Man and the rest are just... meh. I mean, I wanted Little Mac in too. But he's not quite as exciting as say Wario.

The problem is that there aren't that many exciting Nintendo characters left to add. Brawl got most of em. Whatever newcomer was added to Smash 4 couldn't hold a torch to the likes of Diddy and such.

But again, its subjective. I'm sure there were people excited to see Rosalina.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NX HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by Koopaul - 02-08-2016, 05:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)